As Naval Architect you know the ins and outs of design, analysis, planning, development and support of ship design and engineering process.
You will be:
- Responsible for the ship design and engineering;
- Translating customer requirements into design;
- Perform calculations and make drawings such as weight and stability calculations, resistant and propulsion calculations, lines plans and general arrangements;
- Check and verify the basic engineering package for any abnormalities and further discussions with stakeholders;
- Serve as a source of information (regarding technical questions) for the team and for the external parties;
- Manage client relationship and communication with the clients.
You should fit the following profile:
- Graduated in Naval Architecture, Mechanical or structural Engineering or similar ( Bachelor or Master);
- Possess some experience and knowledge of Mechanical Engineering;
Are you interested? Apply Now!
If you have any questions, contact Daniële Kooter on 010-4914131 or firstname.lastname@example.org