Project starts in December 2019 / January 2020 and will last, depending on the vessel, till summer 2020.
As Commissioning Engineer you’ll be responsible for commissioning and transmitting of mechanical installations on board vessels including standard and custom-build equipment.
As Commissioning Engineer you’ll be:
- responsible for ensuring that all available machinery and systems are tested and made into a well-functioning unit
- taking care of the offtakes on engines, auxiliary machinery, equipment and systems
- transferring systems to customers and to classification societies
- effective communication
- an educational background (MBO+) in the fields of marine engineering, shipbuilding or any other relevant technical field
- at least 1 year of experience commissioning mechanical installations in shipbuilding
- knowledge of hydraulics and an understanding of elecitrical systems and PLCs
- flexibility to travel, if necessary internationally
- outstanding communication skills in English
For more info, please contact Winfred or Daniele via email@example.com